Sparkle Cleaners is proud to now be caring for your clothing with the most advanced environmentally friendly cleaning process. Simply known as SystemK4, it cleans better than all other solutions, leaves no odors, and is totally safe for our planet. To learn more about SystemK4 click here.
March Text Club Special
Simply text "Sparkle" to 313131 (text messaging charges may apply) and you'll receive our exclusive March text club special: 50% off outerwear, jackets and coats. This offer is only valid to text club members and must be shown at time of drop-off. As a Sparkle text club member you'll receive a new discount offer every month. Sign-up today!
March Sparkle Special Offers!
$3 Off Dresses
20% off expert alterations from Mendel's Wife the Tailor (excludes while-you-wait, leather, wedding gowns)
To print a coupon from our site, click here.
*Coupon not valid with any other offers or specials. Must be present with incoming order. Offer expires March 31,2013.
A Few "Did You Knows" About Sparkle Cleaners!
Did you know that…
- Sparkle Cleaners has same day service Monday through Saturday. Just drop off your clothes by 9:00 a.m. and they'll be ready by 6:00 p.m.
- Sparkle Cleaners has professional alteration services at seven of our locations. Click here to find a Mendel's Wife the Tailor near you. We can even do hems while you wait! See below for our March 20% off alteration special!
- Sparkle Cleaners provides free button replacement with your order.
- Sparkle Cleaners uses special hangers on your polo shirts that will keep the shoulders from getting those odd puckers.
- Sparkle Cleaners has monthly web specials every month of the year. Easy to print coupons can be found at http://www.sparklecleaners.com/coupons.php.
- Sparkle Cleaners has a VIP club that saves you time & money. Click here for all off the details and sign-up on-line now:
- For everything Sparkle check us out on the web at www.SparkleCleaners.com. We even have a mobile friendly site, too!
- Remodeling of Campbell store now complete.
Helpful Cleaning Tip of the Month
What's the best way to deodorize gym gear?
With a bit of preventive care and the right detergent, you can cure the stench and even keep it from festering in the first place. After a workout, give clothes a quick rinse in a sink, wring them out to remove as much water as possible and stow them in a large plastic bag before putting them in your gym tote.
Since the confined compartment of a tote can breed smelly bacteria, take the dirty clothes out as soon as you get home and wash them according to the label directions. Steve Boorstein, president and founder of Clothingdoctor.com, recommends using the hottest water temperature that your gear can handle, along with an enzyme-formulated detergent, such as 2X UltraTide.
"The active ingredients will effectively break down protein-based stains, like perspiration," says Boorstein. If you still detect an odor, then the problem could be the clothing itself. Try wearing more-natural fabrics, such as cotton blends, whose fibers release odors more easily than synthetics do.