Why Should I Get My Carpets Professionally Cleaned?
The average homeowner vacuums their carpets once or twice per week. While this is sufficient to remove surface dirt, a regular vacuum cleaner simply can’t remove ground-in dirt and grime. Professional steam cleaning equipment works deep within the carpet to effectively extract the ground-in grime, as well as lift stains that haven’t been permanently set into the carpet fibers.
After a professional carpet cleaning by Sparkle, your carpets will be thoroughly sanitized. They’ll look, feel, and smell like new. Consider these benefits of Sparkle carpet cleaning:
- Thorough removal of allergens such as dust mites, pollen, and pet dander
- Remediation of the underlying causes of unpleasant odors, resulting in a fresh smell
- Extension of the lifespan of your carpet, preventing the need for premature carpet replacement
- Prevention of mold and mildew growth caused by spills and pet urine
- Preservation of an attractive appearance that maintains the value of your home
Note that even if you have a vacuum with a HIPAA filter, it cannot remove all of the allergens from your carpet. Professional carpet cleaning is particularly important for households in which one or more family members have allergies or asthma. Our cleaning services are not only an investment in your home; they’re an investment in your health.