A sudden leak indoors or an out-of-control flash flood that pours into the property are two of every homeowner’s most dreaded problems. Flooding causes significant damage to residential and commercial properties, resulting in thousands of dollars in damage and the potential for long-term issues such as mold. In the Tucson area, homeowners and commercial property owners put their trust in the water damage remediation team at Sparkle Cleaners.
Common Causes of Water Damage in Tucson
Although Arizona is famed for its desert environment and hot, dry weather, it’s not without its share of water-related problems. Your home may be affected due to a flash flood during monsoon season, for example. Or, you might experience the following problems:
- Leaky roof
- Burst pipe
- Overflowing washing machine
- Leaky water heater
- Overflow from a nearby stream or wash
- Dishwasher leak
- Fire suppression sprinkler leak
There are a number of possible causes of water damage, but they all share one thing in common: Without prompt attention, water damage will create more problems for your home or commercial property. Within a matter of minutes, water ruins your possessions, swells wood on the baseboards, and stains carpeting and upholstered furniture. It only takes a few hours for the water to soften and warp drywall, and damage wood furniture.
Even more problematic is the growth of mold and mildew. Fungi thrive in warm, wet environments, potentially causing severe health problems for occupants. The best way to deal with these problems is to prevent them by calling Sparkle Cleaners promptly for water damage remediation services.
Why Choose Sparkle Cleaners for Water Damage Remediation?
Our water damage remediation professionals are committed to rescuing residential and commercial properties throughout Tucson and the nearby areas. We are:
- Highly Trained: Each member of our water damage remediation team has undergone extensive, specialized training. We know how to address water damage on all types of building materials, furniture, and possessions.
- Fully Equipped: We use specialized water extraction equipment. It allows us to remove hundreds of gallons of water from properties quickly. Once the standing water is extracted, we use other specialized equipment to remove lingering water and moisture.
- Prompt: We understand the importance of a swift response when water damage is involved. Our prompt response will help limit the damage and, consequently, reduce the overall cost to the property owner.
While you’re waiting for our water damage remediation team to arrive at your property, there are a few things you should and shouldn’t do. First, you should move vulnerable individuals out of the home, such as seniors, children, and pets. If there could be electrical hazards, everyone should leave the property immediately.
Assuming that it’s safe for you to remain in the property, you may wish to start rescuing personal belongings such as books, papers, and artwork. However, please be careful as you move about; it’s easy to slip and fall in a flooded home. Remember not to turn on any appliances and stay out of rooms in which the ceiling is water damaged and sagging.
If your home has sustained water damage, don’t hesitate to request a free estimate for its restoration. Contact your nearest Sparkle Cleaners location to schedule an appointment for water damage remediation today.
Get a Quote
"*" indicates required fields